Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Benefits of Pilates and Chickpea burger recipe 11/5/12

Where did the weekend go???? I tried all day yesterday to work on my blog....no luck!!! between carpooling kids around, errands and oh yeah, school projects there was no time for blogging. This morning I'm off to teach my Pilates class. Pilates is such a great way for me to streamline and stretch my body after doing weights.
http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/the-benefits-of-pilates

Then my workout to include: A short run, then Chest/ Tris and some legs.

Tonights menu is leftover chickpea burgers, with sweet potato fries and roasted cauliflower and coleslaw.
These burgers were great and tasty. I used sun-dried tomatoes in oil so I did not add more oil. I also used spelt flour. I rolled into balls and flattened into patties on the grill. If grilling outside, I suggest placing patties in a wrapped foil package so you can flip the foil package instead of the patty to avoid breakage.
http://vegweb.com/recipes/chickpea-burgers-0

Enjoy your Monday everyone and remember to vote tomorrow!!!:):)
I also appreciate all your comments and suggestions!! Thanks again:)

No comments: