Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pumpkin Enchiladas 11/14/12

Here it is Wednesday already and my daughter has a half day tomorrow already!!! We had a wonderful Veteran's Day on Monday. We went hiking on Gibbet Hill. Then, to Fruitlands Musuem and then out to dinner:) Great Day!!!

So, I made a wonderful Mexican night on Tuesday. I found on "Hungry Girls" website a Pumpkin Enchiladas recipe. Increased the serving size and adjusted seasonings to our taste but, thy were amazing. I reserved a few in the pan made special for me.( no cheese) Then, I made a Mexican flavored tofu, roasted onions, and bell peppers. Served with guacamole and  black beans!!!! All amazing!!!

Workouts are pretty much the same. Tuesday: Back/Bi's   Wed: Shoulders/ legs and spinning classes and of course Pilates on Thursday!!!

I stil do not have my computer. UGGHH!! I'm hoping to post pictures and videos when I get my computer back.

Enjoy your day everyone!!!

No comments: