Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vitamin C Health benefits 11/10/12

Thank goodness it's saturday! This week my computer crashed(still being worked on, I'm on my daughters), Our pellet stove was having issues and now my car is dying. But, it's nothing that a good workout won't fix. Today, I am starting with a great run... I'll start at level 5 speed which a comfortable warm up jog for me. Then,  after 5 min. I start increasing the speed by 1 every minute thereater until I'm ready to drop. :) My post run will be a great Yoga stretching session. For the rest of the day, we are off to car shop!!! wish us luck:)

However; I have been taking my vitamin c. There are so many more health benefits than most people realize. For instance, Vitamin C can help regulate high blood pressure, prevent against heart disease, cancer and also helps regulate blood sugar. So check out this site.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2008/apr2008_Newly-Discovered-Benefits-Of-Vitamin-C_01.htm

Today's menu is still up in the air. With a day of car shopping, it may have to be Sandwich and Soup night or ???? I do have some leftover Lentil soup that I frooze so, I can take that out. Less than two weeks until Thanksgiving!!! Time to up the workouts and watch your diet!!!!

Enjoy your Weekend. Happy Birthday Marine Corp!!!

No comments: