Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Pilates 11/8/12

Happy Thursday everyone!!! I am currently experiencing computer issue. UUGGHH!!!  Anyway, we had our first beautiful snowfall of the season this morning!! I love it until January then, I'm ready to see it go.

Tuesdays workout consisted of running and maintaining my running speed at the higher end of the  spectrum of my maximum speed. Then, I finished with Back & bicep work.

Wednesday: Legs and shoulders with a pre warm up run then ended with high intenity plyometrics

Thursday (today) My am Pilates class then, ran up hill on treadmill, then ended with step ups on the bench. Today is cardio day with no weights.

Last night was the first night my son ate all his dinner without complaining.HHMMM!!!!
we had Quinoa with roasted veggies and a salad.....delicious!!! I finished it off today for lunch:)   Very happy tummy!!!

Until tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your post about "A Holistic approach to womens fitness blog; Mind, body and spirit" really it is very very nice and helpful article.I have do appreciate about this article and
this blog.I come here again for latest update.Also, more about how to approach women