Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, November 3, 2012

NEW!!! Yoga/Pilates video 11/3/12

Good Saturday morning everyone. It is so beautiful out, it's hard to believe that some of the East Coast is still dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Our hearts and prayers go out to all affected by the storm, including my brother and his family!!!

On a lighter note, I have a new video to share. I hope you all enjoy. So today is just a clean up day for us. I did my video and ran for my workout. We have evening activities planned today. Tonights menu is Mexican theme night. Veggie and black bean tacos for me!!! :) YUMM!!!
Also, I made deviled eggs but replaced the mayonaise mixture with Hummus! Awesome.

Anyway, I tried to post my video here and I couldn't so, if you click on the workouts up top you will find my new Yoga/Pilates video. Check it out and let me know what you think???

No comments: