Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day 2013

Happy Earth Day!!!

I have been trying to write in my blog all day! It is just too busy around here. But, spring is here and the sun is out today so for Earth Day, try to get outside and do something grounding and calming. Clean up your neighboorhood, your yard or just enjoy some gardening:) Just get outside today.

In a bit we are off to swim practice, it has been so nice with no more Religious ed classes. I mean it just takes a lot of our time out of Mondays.

Dinner tonight is a Quinoa casserole with Kale, raisins and walnuts. Yummy. Then I made a chickpea flour bread and topping it with a kale pesto. I love to eat good food:)

Tomorrow, Is my early morning client. I will do my run and legs workout then off to BJ's.....I am starting to stock up for our trip. I can't wait.

Let me know what you do on Earth Day???

No comments: