Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hill work, circuit training

It is another beautiful day out today:) Love it!!! However; I have been stuck inside this morning finishing my paperwork. I truly despise paperwork, don't you???

Today's workout is a run on the treadmill at an incline of 5- I am going to run for as long as I can. Then, I am going to do a circuit of heavy legs, (squats) Plyo jumps( squatting down and jumping up as high as I can) then sprinting on treadmill (Incline 1, level 9) Then another round switching to, lunges then lateral lunges.

Then, I have to prepare for my PM Pilates class. And ending my day with my sons baseball game:)

Enjoy your Thursday everyone!!!

A lighter fare tonight? Last night was hummus:)
Friday night is Pizza night again. Can't believe it's almost Friday already.

No comments: