Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, April 6, 2013

http://strengthandcore.blogspot.com/2012/09/veggie-burgers-and-blue-cheese-walnut.html

Wow!! What a busy week we just had. This morning already my husband took my daughter to swim practice from 6-7:30am. I can't believe Madison got up and went. I'm so proud of her:) And for Rob for taking her, both are not morning people... as for me, I ran for 45 minutes on the treadmil and then did hills for another 15min.  I then did some leg sculpting exercises on the floor and then ending my workout with some Yoga stretches!!  Relaxing on our new couch!!

It is going to be a beautiful Saturday! Hope you enjoy the day where ever you are.

Nothing on the menu for tonight. We will be out for a benefit Hockey game tonight so, dinner will be on the fly... Tomorrow is another day. Maybe a good casserole for tomorrow.

Maybe veggie burgers....

No comments: