Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Killer hill work out

This morning I am off to Trader Joe’sJ  My morning workout was hill work again on the treadmill but, this time I upped my challenge by running up hill a little(well a lot). Killer, Killer workout!!! Then, I did some intense yoga poses for leg strength and then ended with a great stretch. I feel absolutely amazing today!!! 

Already planning my lunch. Maybe something at TJ will trigger some ideas.

Keep me posted with your updates and progress!!!

Enjoy the day everyone!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the best blog that I have ever seen.Thanks for this.
Cincinnati Dentist

bruice adwards said...

This is a fantastic blog.Thanks for publishing.
see this Vero Beach Dentist

shiry hong said...

I've found some great "dental services in Tucson" and I thought to share it with you so that

you can also get some benefit.....from Tucson dentist

rizwan atta said...

If you wanna enjoy your entire life then it is impossible without proper dental care.So you
may try this Las Vegas Dentist

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic blog.I am amazed to see this.I was thinking to share a "Burnaby Dentist" for more info about him justClick Here!

Unknown said...

I was searching a blog like that for a lot of time.Thanks for ending my search.
You should meet my Dr. Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist