Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Roasted beet hamburger

Still continuing my hill workouts. My endurance is increasing:) Running up hill lots. The weather is finally starting to warm up so our meals have been light....spring like. Last night was a salad, soup and quinoa. But, the night before we had this beautifully colored hamburger!!!

Roasted Beet-Tofu Burgers



Let me know if you'd like this recipe. It was delicous!!! The roasted beets gave the burger a nice smoky flavor! Food needs to taste good so you enjoy the whole family sharing experience.

Today's workout:  Hills on treadmill... I take the treadmill as high as it will go Incline level 12 and will walk to warm up then, run 1 min.then, walk 1 min. (repeat) until I die. Then, I'll take the incline down to 1 and sprint until I die.


Enjoy the day everyone!


No comments: