Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Good Morning on this beautiful Tuesday!!! These past few weeks have been extremely busy. On top of everything else going on, the kids spring sports have started. There is softball, baseball, and the swim team. I do bless my lucky stars that my kids are healthy and happy. Today started as usual... an early morning client then busy with the kids. I managed a great run and stretching routine.

We had a great relaxing Easter!! Saturday we spent early morning shopping and prepping then we colored eggs.




Hope the Easter Bunny was good to everyone. The snow is finally melting. I will be working off my Easter candy for a while. I am very excited about starting my new Pilates class at the Hospital soon. So, I have been studying and focusing on that. I always like to refresh on new client and beginner modifications. Enjoy the day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice