Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Friday, December 7, 2012

100 push ups and 100 Pilates criss cross 12/8/12

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Today's workout is to concentrate on 100 push-ups and 100 Pilates criss cross abs.
You can do 10 push ups then immediately turn on your back and do 10 criss crosses. Doing 10 at time 10 times throughout the day. You can do push ups at work....lean into your desk with your feet way back so that you are at a slant then do as many as you can. As for your abs, sit in your chair, hands behind your head twist and bring your elbow to your opposite knee, doing as many as you can.

Today, I started with my class. Then, I had exactly 30 min. so I did 20 minutes of sprints(since yesterday I ran uphill) then I did 35 push ups and 35 criss crosses 3 times. Now I'm ready to embrace the day.

****These workouts are very hard...I do struggle, I push my way through. It's still very hard but such an accomplishment. Just remember no matter how much you do, it's better than nothing:)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

No comments: