Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, December 3, 2012

Manic Monday 12/03/12

Today is just another Manic Monday!!!   Up at 4:30 to run at 5am for 45 min. Then, getting the house up and going. I put on coffee and prepared for my strength workout. I did squats/military presses.....lunges/lateral raises.....chest/tris:) Then showered and made my Juice for the day.

Today I am off to teach my Pilates class:) Can't wait!!! I need a good stretch.

I am stumped for dinner ideas??? I had planned chilli, but now that it is pretty warm today I'm thinking of something lighter. Plus, we all ate sooo much over the weekend. Need a clean eating day... who am I kidding;0...need a clean eating week:)

My breakfast - I made a flax seed blueberry muffin with cinnamon:)
lunch - leftover hummus from Saturday.
Dinner - ???

Here is a pic from our Town's Christmas Tree lighting. Madison is in there somewhere!!!

Enjoy your Monday everyone!!!!

No comments: