Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!! 12/26/12

It's over:( I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! We sure did! Just being home with the family is all the gift I need. I'm still recovering from having a cold or flu... not sure. My workouts have been light. Just walking/running on the treadmill.

Todays workout is a long needed spin class with a friend:) Then, we are off to the Movies. A big snow storm is rolling in tonight so, homebound again on Thursday. Not sure what we are having for dinner. I can't really think about food right now. Until Friday!!! Enjoy your day everyone!!!!

I am working on my New Year's Cleanse and clean eating menu!!!! I will post menu and ideas soon:)
Along with a at home workout plan!

Off to the gym:)

No comments: