Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Friday, December 21, 2012

"Happiness" and Interval Training Routine 12/21/12

Good Morning everyone!!! I can't believe it's Friday already:) I have been so busy just like all of you. I have been working on a "Happiness" piece for the blog when one of my Pilates client Said " Happiness is: Being happy with what you have" I think that sums it up pretty well!!! So, as look at my c-section scar, Instead of wishing it away...I'm very thankful for my son. Instead of wishing for anything material this Christmas, I am very thankful for all that I have; My wonderful family!!!  I could not ask for anything else! :)

My diet has not been on target...lots of cheeses, chocolate!!! But, this is the Holidays and it is to be enjoyed:)

My workout today is a strict regiment on the treadmil. If you do not have any equipment at home, you can do a quick Interval routine. Start with Push-ups and do 5 more than you think you can do....when you think you can't do 1 more, do 5 more. Then, go right into Mt. climbers....from a plank postion, bend one knee as you bring it up toward your chest and keep alternating legs until you can't do anymore. Then flip over onto your back and do as many criss crosses as you can do...bicycles for abs. That's one cycle. rest for 30 sec. and keep going until you can't do anymore. End with a great stretching routine....

http://youtu.be/5DPKzUP_aB0
 

 
Just looked at my Tittle, Happiness is Interval Training:)
Enjoy your Friday before Christmas! Or whatever tradition you may celebrate!

No comments: