Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Work harder and smarter, not longer! 12/12/12

Today is 12/12/12..... I know that should mean something but, I don't know what??? This morning has started as usual. I sleep in until 7 am on Wednesday's. It's my mid-week indulgence!!! I have a 9am class then, I'm off to spin class, making a video then errands... Christmas is getting soo close.
I have been already recieving Christmas cards and I'm having a hard time getting my kids to stand still long enough to take their pictures!!!

So, today's focus is An all over body workout. Focusing on Interval training of 1min. of Cardio 1min. Strength (to include and upper body and lower body together) and 1min. of core work. 30 sec. rest and repeat for at least 20 min. Working harder and smarter not longer!!!!

Example workout: 1 min. Cardio of speed skaters....1 min. of plie squats (toes turned out) with military presses....then 1 min. core of plie squats, hands behind your head and bring one elbow to same knee as your squating. 30 sec plyos and rest either 30 sec to 1 min.

Here is just a few minute sample!!! Enjoy All!!

No comments: