Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

Fruit Pizza 12/10/12

Good Monday Morning All!!! I feel so refreshed this morning. I just love our weekends. Lots of family time of playing together, baking together working together just lots and lots of family time. Love it!!! Since, the week days are so busy I often feel lonely, not bored just lonely.

My Monday has started as usual.... Up at 4:30 to run at 5am   Then strength training - I worked chest/tris and did some squats and lunges. Pilates class at 9am this morning. Then off to do errands


Yesterday's Menu- Meatless chilli. It was sooo good. And my husband made fresh, healthy cornbread with spelt flour and cornmeal!!! I also, made a wonderful fruit pizza!!!Yum!! I never made one before from scratch. It was good but needs some tweaking. I just used 2 cups bread flour and 5oz of liquid. (i used agave to sweeten so the total amount of water and agave should equal 5oz.) if you use crystal sugar then use 5oz of water. Then, I seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice. Bake as you would a normal pizza, let cool then, decorate. The frosting is healthy too... Just tofu/softened cream cheese agave dash of salt and blend all together!!
Usually I don't eat a big breakfast before my Pilates class but since, I have to run errands after my morning class I thought I would start today off right. I made an egg/mushroom frittata and a baked 1/2 grapefruit sprinkled with a little agave and cinnamon!!! Yummm!!! I'm taking my cucumber/lemon/ginger water!!
Enjoy your Monday everyone!!!

No comments: