Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, December 29, 2012

12/29/12

I just realized it's Saturday. I was soo busy yesterday, I forgot to write in my blog. We have been having snow storm after snow storm. I have to say it has been nice but, only because we've been off from work and school. It won't be so nice once school starts. My diet has been about the same: something lite for breakfast, Lunch is soup or salad or crackers and hummus, etc... dinners are the usual- hummus, pizza night, etc...

My workouts: I have been starting to increase the intensity a little since I'm feeling better. Plus, nothing and I mean nothing, makes you feel better than a great workout on a cold and blistery day. It raises your metabolism, increases blood flow and mood. I cannot think of one negative about a great workout on such dreary days!!! Meet a friend at the gym or if gym's are not for you walk/run on the treadmill or some strength training....even dancing around the house or a wii just dance game!!!! That's one of our favorite family night things to do.

Looking forward to posting and chronicling my New Year's Cleanse and New Workouts!!!
Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!
Oh Yeah, It's my birthday tomorrow!!!:)

No comments: