Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Manic Thursday 12/06/12

Well, I should have said Manic Week instead of Manic Monday! Here it is Thursday and I'm just now able to sit and write in my blog.

This morning, I got a very sad email. One of my Pilates class member and a dear friend, lost her dog last night. So, we cancelled class since class is held at her house. My deepest sympathy goes out to her and her family in this time of mourning!!!!

As for me, still not a moment to waste.... I was flying around my house trying to get cleaning done, organizing and paying bills and then settling down to do my own workout.

My workout consisted of running uphill on the treadmill.  5 min. warm up
                                                                                    30 min run up hill
                                                                                     3 min. cool down
*** Let me tell you, I really had to push myself!!! It was a really challenging run. I really struggled through, almost not making it... but I did!!:) I think I was so distracted about all the other things I need and should be doing!
I also did some strength training...Plie squats with front raises(heavy) 15 reps each arm.
squats into Military presses (heavy) step-ups with weight.
Then ended my workout with a great yoga stretching routine.

As for meals, On Monday when I was so undecided I ended up making egg salad sandwiches with homemade bread....It was delicious. Tuesday night we went out and even though I choose healthy options I still get sick from eating out, so I made a healthy meal last night. I made a Caesar salad with a healthy dressing, homemade croutons from Mondays bread, roasted veggies and a spinach/artichoke dish... Yum. Tonight's menu is up in the air again since everyone but me is busy and gone. It will definitely be something light and healthy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!!!
Hopefully I can write tomorrow:)
Enjoy all!

No comments: