Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

That's right it's Friday the 13th. Thank goodness I'm not superstitious. I have posted a (or I should say my husband helped me post) some of my own personal favorite recipes. I couldn't figure out how to send the whole folder. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do. Lots on the agenda for today. Painting and more painting!!!

Enjoy your weekend. And let me know if you try any of the recipes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to trying some of these recipes! Ill let you know which one I try first..probably the hummus!! Enjoyed the Pilates session today :)

Ronnie

Discover the MMS supplement said...

I like in this blog very helpful and important information in this blog thanks for sharing.

jonatheran

http://mmshealthy4life.com/

Beth Rau said...

Like the recipes Stephanie. Thanks for posting. Please post more of your favorites, I like to try new things.