Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Luke's Birthday and new food find


After an early morning walk and a client, came home to celebrate Luke's Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to my "baby" Luke.....he would kill me if he knew I wrote that.LoL!!! 9 Years old today!!!
Breakfast in bed(notice his bears next to him...heheheh)

Also, here is a picture of how I have been spending most of my evenings!!! Luke in action:)

And, I just found out that I have a soy intolerance. Not that I eat a lot of soy but it is in almost everything. I knew there was a reason why my diet is mostly fruits and veggies and whole grains. As close to nature is my way of eating. But, sometimes I want to try other options. So after having soying hamburger meat for our mexican night and It sending my into an attack, I found out that I am intolerant. So, Thanks to my sister(whom is also a nurse) told about this non meat, non soy product to use insted of meat. It's just ground up mushrooms to look like ground beef. Here is a picture so if anyone would like to research it for yourself and let me know what you think. Can't wait to try it. Thanks, Laura!
Quorn Grounds, Meatless and Soy-FreeWe are now off to the movies, toys r us and then, a Birthday dinner!!!
Enjoy your day everyone!!!!








2 comments:

Laura said...

I love this food. I substitute it for meat in my marinara sauce, chili or mexican food. It is already cooked so you just throw it into the pot and there is not grease to drain-so nice!

Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

Laura, thank you so much for this information. That is the purpose of this blog,to inform. What affects one person, may not affect someone else. Just getting information out there for everyone to make their own educated decisions on what they are putting into their bodies.