Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, July 2, 2012

Manic Monday!!!

I titled my post Manic Monday because It's only 8am and I've been up for 3 hours. In these 3 hours I have done my morning run, morning yoga workout(the one I do after my runs to stretch), work on the computer and filmed a video for this blog. In an hour and a half I'm off to teach my Pilates class!!! Anyway, Love it!!!




Our Deck is Done!!!


I also made some bread yesterday using spelt flour in my bread machine. It was so delicious!!! I topped it with veggies from the local market stand down the street (tomatoes, onions, broccoli, asparagus a little cheese/olive oil)Yumm!!! Paired it with a glass of Pinot Grigio to toast our new deck!!! What a great way to end our great weekend!!
Spelt Flour recipe



  • 1-1/4 cups milk of choice
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar of choice (I used agavae)
  • 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil or Canola
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 4 cups spelt flour
  • 2-1/2 teaspoons yeast


  • HAVING A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL MONDAY!!! :)
    

    1 comment:

    Anna Sheridan said...

    The deck is AWESOME!!