Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

A special delivery!

I want to take a moment to welcome home a little special someone. She will be coming home for the first time this Tuesday. Welcome Home Harper!!!
This morning I had a wonderful cardio session on the treadmil. I really don't like the treadmil so, I'm always thinking of new ways to entertain myself. So, I did a 3-2-1 routine. I did a light jog for 3 minutes then a more moderate run for 2 minutes (heavy breathing) then I sprint for 1 minute, then walk for 2 minutes and repeat the cycle. I did this 4 times and was really fatigued. I great change to the usual run. Before my 7am client I baked a loaf a bread using my spelt flour,oats, and flax seed.....delicious!!! Same recipe as the one under my bread machine recipes, except I substituted the spelt flour for the wheat. Then it was off to my Pilates class. Busy, busy times!!!
Enjoy your monday!!!

1 comment:

Anna Sheridan said...

Thank you for the Welcome Home! You are the best! My workouts with you throughout both my pregnancies and after have kept me strong both physically and emotionally! You have no idea how great you are! xoxoxoo