Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Try some outdoors fun!!

Good Saturday morning everyone, It has been a very busy last few days!!! My Thursday nighht Pilates class was a sucess... Yay!!! Then yesterday we spent a good part of the day at the hospital with Luke my 8 year old.  I thought he had a little piece of glass still lodged in his foot. After xrays and a lot of waiting, still not sure....Dr. thinks its a wort??? Time will tell. He is fine. Then, playing taxi for my soon to be teenager!!! I finally got a run in at 3pm and then a nice swim in our pool. Pizza was for dinner. I made a spelt flour dough recipe. YUM!! I look at my pizzas as a blank canvas, I get to decorate it however I like. I choose different veggies each time going with whats in season and buying locally and using lots and lots of fresh herbs from my garden.

Todays focus is on taking advantage of all your local outdoor recreation. If it's biking you like, or hiking, or rock climbing or whatever it is. Take this weekend to enjoy all our natural wonders and get outside to enjoy some fresh air with your family or even by yourself. I like to garden by myself but we all enjoy hiking together as a family. So, I'm off to enjoy the outside with my family. Enjoy your weekend!!

Hiking up these mountains is like doing a millions squats:) Who Knew exercise could be so much fun.

Question of the day?
What's your/family's favorite outside activity?

No comments: