Class info

CHECK BELOW FOR CLASS TIMES!
for private sessions or for more information please
email me @ strengthandcore@gmail.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

Phytoestrogens

Good morning!!! It is a beautiful monday. We have been so blessed with such beautifu weather!!! Getting ready for my Pilates class then I have 1 client today.
Goals for today:

Strength training: Hamstrings/back & bi's.
Mindful Pilates class

Dietary needs:
Phytoestrogens....eating a plant based diet supports breast and hormone balance. I feel it's important to know why your food choice is so important. Since being diagnosed in my twenties with PCOS, I have had to learn this on my own. Phytoestrogens help to balance your bodys estrogen levels.

foods high in Phytoestrogens:
Beans(lentils,garbanzo,soybeans,white,black,pinto)
Grains(whole grain bread and cereal,flaxseed meal, oat bran)
vegetables

Enjoy your day everyone and eat at least one Phytoestrogen!!!

No comments: